Monday, April 20, 2015

Violin

Sometimes in life you have to concentrate on something else other than bad habits, that being said I'm bound & determinded to learn the violin. Just like the good old days of childhood, I can find my imagination once again in the place of music. Let my mind be free in the ecstasy of life the beauty of the universal vibrations echoing from the mind & body just as when I was connected in the imagination of a child's wonderous realities. Peace of good mind lie within our ability to want to learn, to want to grow, to want to let go of apprehensions & embrace elndless tranquil momentary space in time, your own life & mind captured forever in fleeting blissfull split seconds of what you make it to be. Never loose sight of that freedom in being happy & content with graduate for having knowledge in knowing the science behind the meaning of your existence. We can see within every corner of the Earth our place in the delicate balance of life. Why not "do something" with this 'existence' ? Like learning an instrument at 30 ? I share with you a moonbeam a sunset & my daughter at 4 & 5. These captured moments & what I choose to do 'with them' is a reflection my life one that is constantly evolving one that will use this inherated violin from my great grandmother as a new perspective on my everyday continuation.



No comments:

Post a Comment