Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Dew on a Bug's Eye



We are all a reflection
of one soul.
Each person represents
a different piece, shaped
into human, twisted
into physicality, made
of the universe. All
which you see is the
same as you.

Gather round the
sun. Disperse unto the
light. Take shape again,
like the fog, forming dew on a
bugs, eye.

Yes, one of my own. I found this picture after I wrote it. They go great together? Don't they?

I want to get close & closer. Those eyes! Am I looking at gateway to another world. No, it's my world, just a perspective I'v never seen.

What would it be like, to just be a shell? It seems so small, so hallow, but it's not, it lives.

To have the elements touch you in such a different way....

The eyes say, "I am made from the same things as you. I am of the same energy, small yes, but in importance huge. I am the fuel & the feed to birds & the great circle of life. Make as beautiful as the treasures of man"


No comments:

Post a Comment